Village of Kewaskum, WisconsinThis 1904 Queen Anne Victorian home was originally owned by N. Edward Hausmann, M.D., son of William Hausmann, M.D. It is built in a four-square design and features a large rounded turret on the Northwest corner of the home. The third level was utilized by the groomsman as his sleeping quarters. Four dormers extend from the roof on the third floor, with a balustrade at the top of the home. This home has a large open front porch with baluster rails. The interior bedrooms each have the original closets with built-in dressers. The woodwork has been refinished to its original state. Stained glass windows accent the framework.
|Placed By||Landmarks Commission Washington County, Wisconsin|
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Saturday, October 18th, 2014 at 8:02am PDT -07:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||16T E 400517 N 4819765|
|Decimal Degrees||43.52420000, -88.23103333|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 43° 31.452', W 88° 13.862'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||43° 31' 27.12" N, 88° 13' 51.72" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Area Code(s)||262, 920|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 1546 Fond Du Lac Ave, Kewaskum WI 53040, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.