[Juhre Building]Charles Juhre built this building in 1894 for the Rogers Grocery Company. In 1900, the building was occupied by the J.W. Ford Grocery and Feed Store. In 1918, McGill's Drug Store was here and then, in 1925, it became The Corner Drug Store, which was owned by Fred Applegate, followed by Harold Applegate, and finally Kenneth Petway. When the drug store closed in the late 1990s, the building had been a drug store for over 82 years.
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Saturday, March 26th, 2016 at 9:01pm PDT -07:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||15S E 399699 N 4021463|
|Decimal Degrees||36.33300000, -94.11756667|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 36° 19.98', W 94° 7.054'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||36° 19' 58.8" N, 94° 7' 3.24" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Which side of the road?||Marker is on the right when traveling South|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 202 W Walnut St, Rogers AR 72756, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.