A.O. Clarke, Architect
— Built 1908 —This building is a pinnacle of A.O. Clarke's interweaving use of limestone and brick, Romanesque arches, and stained glass window detail. In 1996, the historic sanctuary was renovated and is one of the highlights of the church. The trademark steeple was rebuilt at the same time to replace the original, which was destroyed by fire in 1911. The beautiful stained glass windows inside the sanctuary were conserved and restored by Norton Arts Conservator in 2003.
|Placed By||The Rogers Noon Rotary Club|
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Saturday, March 26th, 2016 at 9:01pm PDT -07:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||15S E 399559 N 4021393|
|Decimal Degrees||36.33235000, -94.11911667|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 36° 19.941', W 94° 7.147'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||36° 19' 56.46" N, 94° 7' 8.82" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Which side of the road?||Marker is on the right when traveling West|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 307 W Elm St, Rogers AR 72756, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.