1886 · 1986This Memorial Arch of native limestone was formed by combining two portals from the 1901 addition to the original high school building upon demolition of the school in 1928. Herman F. Brehm moved them to his property west of the village where they were joined to form an arch. Donated to the Waterloo Central School Centennial Committee in 1986. The arch was dismantled and reconstructed here in Lafayette Park. Dedicated to all those who have made high school education possible in Waterloo for the past one hundred years.
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Sunday, June 25th, 2017 at 9:02pm PDT -07:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||18T E 347566 N 4751939|
|Decimal Degrees||42.90485000, -76.86725000|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 42° 54.291', W 76° 52.035'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||42° 54' 17.46" N, 76° 52' 2.1" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Which side of the road?||Marker is on the right when traveling West|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 45-99 W Williams St, Waterloo NY 13165, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.