Site of Crosbyton's first bank. In 1909, First State Bank (soon named First National) opened in a new two-story concrete block and stone building, erected by C. B. Livestock Company. For bank, office use.
In 1917, Citizens National Bank (est. 1905) purchased the property upon its move here from Emma, then county seat.
December 14, 1929, the two banks merged. A new bank building was erected over the original basement and part of the old foundation in 1952.
1965 stockholders and directors: R. A. Jefferies, Russell McCurdy, John Hughes, Leslie Mitchell, James C. Reed, John Brown.