Built in 1922 by the Pincolini brothers Joseph, Adelvaldo, Evaristo and Dante.
Listed in the National Register of Historical Places, it served the community well for eighty four years.
Destroyed by fire on October 31, 2006
In remembrance of those who perished
Alford Edward Yates, Gregory Jack Wiltse, Kevin M. Sutherin, Ernest James Duarte, William John Serrao,
Paul D. Smith, Unknown Victim, Christopher James Covert, Jeremy Lee Wren, Nadine Inge Nicodemus,
Diana Barbara Pochini, Philip James Bridges