Originally built east of Grand Prairie near the African American community known as "The Line," LiveStone Lodge No. 152, Free and Accepted Masons, was granted a charter on July 24, 1903 by the Prince Hall Masons of Texas.
In 1944, the lodge building was moved to the Dalworth community. The site, in one of the few areas where African Americans were allowed to buy property, cost $200. As at "The Line," LiveStone members, leaders in the African-American community of Grand Prairie, have continued to provide a center for community gatherings, education, and public meetings.