This Victorian home, located on the 1835 Isaac Decker Grant, was built in 1894-95 by Dr. E. W. Herndon and sold in 1912 to Judge W. W. Burnett. It became the residence in 1916 of lawyer Henry Faulk (1867-1939), his wife Martha (Miner) (1878-1957), and their children, Hamilton, Martha, Mary, John Henry, and Texana. Naming the home "Green Pastures," Mary and her Husband Chester Koock opened it for public dining in 1946. It was purchased in 1969 by their son Ken Koock and Lee Buslett. Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.