1914This single-story commercial building includes a partial basement, wide-open interior spaces, and a tall, carefully detailed, Main Street store front of exposed, buff-colored, pressed brick. The other walls are composed of common red brick. A metal surface covers the flat, wood-framed roof. For a half century after 1918, this was H. H. Freeman's Pinal Lumber and Hardware Company. In 1941, the owners added a wood-and-metal sidewalk canopy, suspended with metal ties from the parapet wall.
|Series||This marker is part of the Arizona: Historic Florence Walking Tour series|
|Placed By||Town of Florence and Arizona Historical Society|
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Sunday, October 12th, 2014 at 12:38am PDT -07:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||12S E 463816 N 3655132|
|Decimal Degrees||33.03408333, -111.38748333|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 33° 2.045', W 111° 23.249'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||33° 2' 2.70" N, 111° 23' 14.94" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 270-290 N Main St, Coolidge AZ 85128, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.