[Seal of the Texas State Historical Survey Committee]
Church for all denominations, school and community hall.
Built, summer 1847, after the Comanche peace treaty made by John O. Meusebach, Commissioner, German Emigration Company.
Located in Main Street between Courthouse and Market Square of early Fredericksburg. Razed after the celebration of fiftieth anniversary of the arrival of first settlers, 1896.
Replica, first used as museum and library, constructed 1934-35.
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark - 1967
Property of the Gillespie County Historical Society.
This Property has been placed on the National Register of Historic Places by the United States Department of the Interior.