Built in 1918, as the Bank if Loomis this building replaced the Bank of Loomis across the street, which is now the Nelthorpe and Sons building. Through the years, it became the Bank of America, the Bank of California, and then the office of the South Placer Municipal Utility District. The building was purchased by the Town of Loomis in 2008, and occupied as the new Town Hall in March, 2010.
It is built in the Classic Revival, or Neo Classicism style of architecture. The original front door has been replaced with a window, but the original clerestory above the door remains. The front has four rectangular columns, each topped with double scrolls and eagles. A triangular pediment centered over the original door contains a figure holding scales in one hand and a scroll in the other. The figure has two eagles at its feet. A bronze bench marker, number W45, and dated 1940 is on the lower front side. This is a Geological Survey marker and notes an elevation of 399 feet.
The interior still contains original frescoes high in four walls, displaying molded buffalo, Indian heads, and garlands.