This lot began as a log structure blacksmith shop owned by Thomas Powell in the early 1800's. In 1882, Calvin Coblentz and Millard Cook took, ownership, adding the Coblentz and Cook Meat Market to the existing structure. In 1899, the blacksmith shop was converted to a confectionery. In 1911 the lot was purchased by CF Main, who relocated his meat market from the north side of main street. Brick additions were added in 1922, and a state of the art ice cream factory and shop opened, remaining in operation until 1969. In 2005, renovation of the building began with aid from the National Historic Trust and in 2007 The Main Cup Restaurant opened.