The Hebron Milling Company building was built in 1880 where the National Trail (Route 40) and the Ohio Canal crossed in the village of Hebron. The building sat on the edge of the "turning basin" in the village, where canal boats docked to load or unload. In the Basin, the canal boats could turn around for a return trip.June 18, 2003
Mr. William Bebout built the building and operated it as a flour and saw mill. Mr. Bebout took young Davie Geiger in as a partner in 1891. He was with the mill over 50 years.
In 1924, Albert Voorhees, son-in-law, came into the business and became owner when Mr. Geiger died in 1943. At that time, Ralph Voorhees, brother of Bert, came into the business. These two men operated the mill for many years. Neil Hutzell served as bookkeeper for many years.
In 1975, the ownership of the Mill passed to Nancy Voorhees Smith and the operators of the Mill were Don and Eugene Gutridge.
In 2003, the building was purchased by Brezina Design and Construction Services, renovating the building for their offices.