Old Town Hall
Old Town Hall opened in 1906 and served as the seat of Stamford's government until 1963, when the Mayor's office and elected boards moved to the Municipal Office Building on Atlantic Street.
Old Town Hall continued to house other government agencies until 1987, when it was vacated. Restoration of the building began in 2007.
Dannel P. Malloy, Mayor
Rededicated November 19, 2009
Old Town Hall Redevelopment Agency
Tim Curtin, Chairman · James Nixon, Vice Chairman · Sandra Goldstein, Treasurer · Harry Day · Robert Kolenberg · Moira Lyons · Annie Summerville · Benjamin Barnes Director of Operations · Louis Casolo Jr..P.E. City Engineer · Michael Freimuth Director of economic development · Fuller and D'Angelo, P.C., Architects And Planners · Jeffrey Pardo City Construction Manager · Kronenberger & Sons Restoration, Inc. General Contractor
Special thanks to the many volunteers who, over the years, served on committees to save Old Town Hall. Your efforts kept alive the dream that this historic structure would once again serve the citizens of Stamford.
Placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972