Grand opening, May 1, 1915
James Whitaker, owner of first Lodi Hotel, (1870)
1912 E.B. Brown drew plans for a new hotel
Excavation and preliminary work by Cary Bros.
1914 Property sold to Lodi Investment Co.
W.H. Thompson, Pres.
Mr. Green, Contractor & R.P. Morrell, Architect
Estimated cost $150,000.00, First Proprietor, A.M. Jones
Hotel was unofficial headquarters of Eastern buyers of Lodi Fruit
Pine Street Annex added 1920
New banquet room (later named the Gold Room)
Formally opened by the Lodi Rotary Club October 26,1922
Major fires June 1940 and August 1960
Graffigna Family ownership 1945-1991
1998 Refurbished by Daniels C. Logue,
Development and Construction Co.
October 8, 1998
Lodi Historical Society