— Historic Jackson County, Wis. —The first white man to farm this land was Robert Douglas in 1839. Known as the Webb Farm for 60 years. The Plaffs purchased in 1962, and their children Tom A. and Sarah Pfaff-Clements & six grandchildren continue to make it a family farm with dairy, hogs and beef cattle. Shown above Brittany (left) and Jamie Pfaff with their blue ribbon cattle. This fertile farm holds three Native American burial grounds. The Pfaff farm is located south of Melrose on Highway 108, in Jackson Co.
|Marker Condition||No reports yet|
|Date Added||Saturday, January 17th, 2015 at 9:01pm PST -08:00|
|UTM (WGS84 Datum)||15T E 671552 N 4906872|
|Decimal Degrees||44.29486667, -90.84958333|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes||N 44° 17.692', W 90° 50.975'|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds||44° 17' 41.52" N, 90° 50' 58.5" W|
|Driving Directions||Google Maps|
|Area Code(s)||715, 608|
|Which side of the road?||Marker is on the right when traveling North|
|Closest Postal Address||At or near 132 Main St, Black River Falls WI 54615, US|
|Alternative Maps||Google Maps, MapQuest, Bing Maps, Yahoo Maps, MSR Maps, OpenCycleMap, MyTopo Maps, OpenStreetMap|
Have you seen this marker? If so, check in and tell us about it.