Originally constructed as a warehouse in July of 1902; known as the A. Berding Warehouse and housed many businesses. In 1919 Hampton C. Blum acquired the warehouse. In January 1929, The Danish Hall Committee started considerations for pu(r)chase. The purchase price was set at $2,250.00 not including furnishings or remodel costs. On August 6, 1929, the Fjeldronning Lodge #131 Danish Sisterhood Society Dannebrog Lodge #10 Ydun acquired the property. The Danish Hall was officially dedicated on October 10, 1929. The hall has been used since its dedication for meeting, dances and social gatherings by the lodge and its members. The remodel work that was done to convert the warehouse to a lodge added significantly to the building's strength. The lodge survived the 3 large earthquakes in 1992.
On October 10, 1929, the Ferndale Enterprise stated that the owners of the hall were complimented "upon their splendid building which is indeed a credit to the community."